- Typical Steps for IOR/EOR Experiments A number of laboratory experiments can be conducted.
RCAL,SCAL,PVT including a full range of EOR/IOR experiments that are required prior to the pilot test.
- Simulation and modelling the laboratory data, screening and characterization of chemicals, formation damage and fluid displacement coreflood tests.
- Refined simulation studies to build tuned model based on the laboratory data and history matching of the coreflood tests by numerical simulator.
Routine Core and SCAL Laboratory Services
- Downhole sampling
- Reservoir fluids phase behavior and PVT analysis
- Flow assurance studies
- Improved/enhanced oil recovery (IOR/EOR) experiments
- Formation damage studies & core analysis
- Compositional analysis of oil, gas, condensate, brine and other fluids
- Reservoir and fluids simulation and modeling